[colibri] [OT] Fwd: [Noooxml] Colombia hijacked also (9 MS, 5 indep. 0 ours)

Andres Ricardo andres.castelblanco en gmail.com
Vie Ago 3 20:46:46 COT 2007

Sin comentarios.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alberto Barrionuevo <abarrio en ffii.org>
Date: Aug 3, 2007 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Noooxml] Colombia hijacked also  (9 MS, 5 indep. 0 ours)
To: noooxml en ffii.org
Cc: Andres Ricardo <andres.castelblanco en gmail.com>

Hi guys,

>    [[here was the list of members of the Colombian committee]]
>
> I don't know if we can make this public now. Please, reserve by now.

I doubt a lot that has been a good idea to publish the names of all the
Colombian committee members in our web site.

Please, next time if I ask to _reserve_, do it.

There is always time to publish after some tests and actions have been made.
Surelly now we will have serious problems to get our people in the Committee
or to convince some of the members that aren't as Microsoft partners at
could
appear:

http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-15406/the-vendor-also-invades-colombia

Saludos,