[colibri] Fwd: [derecho-informatico] algo esta fallando con el sistema de patentes de USA (o a lo mejor no )

Sergio Augusto Ovalle Pérez sergioaovalle en gmail.com
Lun Sep 26 14:18:59 COT 2011

---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: Erick Iriarte Ahon <eiriarte en alfa-redi.org>
Fecha: 26 de septiembre de 2011 17:09
Asunto: [derecho-informatico] algo esta fallando con el sistema de patentes
de USA (o a lo mejor no )
Para: "Foro de Derecho Informático." <derecho-informatico en dgroups.org>
Cc: IA Law <ia-law en dgroups.org>

Source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2041579/Inventor-Ignacio-Asperas-gets-astonishing-U-S-patent-granted-building-snowmen.html

Watch out, Frosty! Inventor gets astonishing U.S. patent granted for
building SNOWMEN
       • Ignacio Marc Asperas, of New York, first applied for patent in
December 2006
       • Document shows how to roll symmetrical balls and construct body
parts
       • Patent and Trademark Office submission is funny but he insists he's
serious
By MARK DUELL

There may still be three months until the festive season arrives, but one
inventor has received an amazing early Christmas present from the U.S.
Patent and Trademark Office.
Ignacio Marc Asperas, of Melville, New York, has been granted an astonishing
patent for ‘facilitating the construction of a snowman/woman’, five years
after he first applied.
The inventor wrote a 25-page document with details on how to roll
symmetrical snow balls and construct body parts such as arms and shoulders -
and he insists he is being absolutely serious.

The email is intended only for the recipients. The owners of the Dgroups
cannot be held responsible for the contents of the email message.

--

Sergio Augusto Ovalle

Agnitio Legis Estudio Jurídico

DERECHOS RESERVADOS DE ESTA COMUNICACIÓN BAJO LO ESTIPULADO EN:
http://terminosdemiscomunicaciones.wordpress.com/
Registered Linux User No 526802
www.agnitiolegis.com